Blue Rock Search has recently been retained to identify a Director of Franchise Development by a nationally recognized retail brand that is part of a multi-brand Franchise Group. This company is well-funded and fast growing and is seeking a sales leader for their franchise division. This is an outstanding opportunity to spearhead the recruitment efforts of their recently launched franchise program.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process - initial inquiry all the way to close
- Manage a Franchise Manager and take hand off of their pre-qualified prospects to close
- Screen and evaluate qualified candidates based on their development capacity, operational skill level and financial qualifications to ensure the candidate’s facility meets established qualification criteria
- Lead and conduct in-person and/or virtual Discovery Days
- Manage the administration of franchise contracts and disclosure procedures while maintaining legal compliance with all federal and state-specific franchise sales regulations
- Partner closely with Executive Management to achieve short and long-term growth goals
- Execute sales objectives with regular tracking, progress and pipeline reporting
- General prospecting of opportunity via trade shows, local franchise seminars, etc.
- 5 to 7 years of experience managing and directing the recruitment process for a franchise organization that consistently exceeded yearly goals
- Experience communicating and collaborating with internal and external teams and managing a team
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to make things happen
Location: Midwest or East Coast near a major airport
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/