Director of Operations
Responsible for opening and supporting locations within the region. Although initially responsible for opening, staffing, and managing day to day operations in new locations, ongoing responsibility will include the following responsibilities: evaluate, analyze and assess operations and profitability in each unit. The primary focus is to drive the growth and profitability of the entire market.
About the Role:
The following specific duties will serve as a guideline to accomplish this support:
- Assist in the drafting of business plan for the market.
- Assist as needed in all areas of new store development, from site selection, construction, vendors and staffing.
- As the Market grows will recommend modifications and adjustments to maintain the integrity of business plan.
- Assist in the development and implementation of various programs and initiatives as needed.
- Conduct various training programs for all personnel in market.
- Work with leadership to create KPIs to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Regularly report on and discuss KPIs with leadership on a monthly basis to determine a plan of action for implementing the recommendations identified in each report.
- Maintain frequent, effective, and productive communication with each GM regarding the monthly progress in all components of their business in pursuit of monthly goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development of new and existing programs designed to strengthen growth in the market.
- Work with underperforming GM’s to address and rectify specific areas of concern.
- Represent the Brand with the highest degree of integrity and business ethics in the performance of your duties ensuring the respect of the Brand and the commitment to their license.
- Integrity – Acts with integrity; truthfulness, fairness and honesty.
- Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
- Exceed Expectations – Works hard to exceed customer expectations.
- Accountability – Takes responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
- Business Acumen – Able to navigate and advise unit level employees on business issues.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Able to develop strong working relationships with employees
- Excellent Organizational Skills – Able to manage numerous priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
Position Specific Competencies:
- Pace and Variety of Activities – Sense of urgency for goal achievement with varied activities and multiple, simultaneous projects. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus – Results focused with idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving. Rapport and relationship building focused on achieving results. Must engage the commitment of others.
- Decision-Making – Problem solving orientation. Action-oriented and quick decision making in response to changing conditions.
- Communication – Collaborates in a positive and productive way. Communicates in a way that is analytical and detail oriented.
- Goal Oriented – Drives to meet goals in a motivated and self-directed way; works hard with limited supervision.
- BA in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or comparable business experience.
- 5 years in multi-Unit QSR operations
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/