One of our key clients is looking for their next Director of Operations. This mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will be responsible for leading 8-10 Operation and Development Managers. They will work with senior leadership team to define the group's strategic objectives; translates the group's objectives into centralized operational priorities and plan. Base of $135,000, 35% Bonus, 50-75% Travel.
• Will lead and set goals for a team 8-10 Operation and Development Managers.
• Coach franchise owners on increasing sales and profitability and thereby enabling them to grow their portfolio.
• Work with senior leadership team to define the group's strategic objectives; translate the group's objectives into centralized operational priorities and plan.
• Will partner with leadership and operational teams to define necessary budget, resourcing and logistics management needed to effectively support planned restaurant openings, projected sales and new product/innovation implementations.
• Lead resourcing and planning coordination across operations support, shared services (e.g., franchise sales, leasing, construction and equipment/design) and each of the operations teams to ensure alignment and operational support for the franchisees.
• Will coach and train team to effectively evaluate how the restaurants are performing compared to brand policies and procedures, analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
• Drive single unit sales, multi-unit sales and development plans to ensure company goals are met.
• Lead meetings with their team in order to help prioritize opportunities and continued advancement in the organization.