About the Role
Reporting to the CHRO of newly established Division/Business Unit, the Director of Talent Acquisition & Development will drive the transition of all Talent processes & programs from the previous shared services model to an autonomous/standalone function. Following this successful transition, this individual will stand up, build out and lead Talent Acquisition & Development functions. In this newly created, highly collaborative and forward-focused role, the incoming Talent leader will partner with HR colleagues and other business leaders to build the Talent strategy and then execute against the strategy. S/he will be responsible for the full talent life-cycle, including talent acquisition, leadership development, succession planning and organizational vitality, career management, and performance management. The HR function is undergoing an exciting transformation to better support the business, and this role has the opportunity to formulate strategies for key talent pillars. The successful candidate must be a multi-skilled HR leader with a passion for talent, a desire to achieve excellence, and the ability to look at everything we do with a fresh and objective approach.
- Functional Assessment & Migration: Conduct comprehensive assessment of all Talent-related functions under shared services model (inclusive of structure, process, tech, etc.). Drive the transition and stand-up of an autonomous, standalone Talent function.
- Recruiting Ops & Analytics: Analyze market-relevance and competitiveness of TA programs, reshape TA processes & structure, implement new tools & technologies, and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Leverage data, KPIs, and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage ELT expectations.
- Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into new and creative talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies.
- RPO KPIs & Scorecards: Develop and implement RPO performance scorecard. Utilize scorecard process & results to drive effectiveness and ongoing management of RPO and other external partners.
- Stand up, build out, and lead a Talent Acquisition & Development function for a new, high-revenue, high-growth business unit
- Join a $10B industry-leader, with 40k employees, and its newly autonomized business, which generated nearly $1.8B of $3.8B total revenue at its peak in 2018. HiPo Turnaround Story
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader enterprise-wide HR function.