31 Oct Director Talent Acquisition and Global Mobility
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), the Director of Talent Acquisition and Global Mobility will be a key member of the HR leadership team and will lead a team of three (3) direct reports while managing the company’s outsourced talent acquisition program. This role will assist in the facilitation of talent movement of current employees and new hires while integrating vendor management, human resources, and business objectives with key stakeholders to create a strong employee experience in alignment with business and HR strategy, tax and legal compliance. In addition, the Director, TA & Global Mobility will provide leadership and guidance for the company’s relocation, expatriate, and university relations programs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBLITIES (including but not limited to)
- Serve as vendor manager for outsourced Talent Acquisition program.
- Ensure that SLAs are met and tracking of hiring statistics are provided on a monthly and quarterly basis to help support hiring decisions and accountabilities.
- Provide guidance, suggested recruiting strategies, and tracking for both salaried and hourly employees.
- Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement in business performance.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop and manage people plans for short-term and longer-term hiring needs.
- Oversee college recruiting program and develop strategy and recommendations to ensure the program is scaled to meet entry level hiring needs, to include co-ops/interns and new college graduates, helping to enable a strong talent pipeline.
- Provide leadership for the company’s relocation and Global Mobility program, managing vendor relationships and working with the Talent Acquisition team to partner with external vendors on relocation and taxation, ensuring appropriate service levels are met to support the company’s goals.
- Counsel leaders and HR Business Partners on specific Global Mobility scenarios, policies – setting expectations and providing advice and guidance to support decision making.
- Be committed to delivering an exceptional, high quality, experience for candidates, employees going on expatriate assignments, hiring managers, other leaders and peers throughout the organization.
- Ensure all recruitment and selection activities comply with government regulations and organization policies and procedures.
- Oversee the Company’s annual Affirmative Action tracking and reporting process, partnering with external vendors and internal HR Business Partners to ensure data accuracy and timeliness of report submission.
- Create annual fiscal year budget and plan, monitor volume and spend, and prepare monthly tracking reports.
- Have a strong command of the metrics, KPI’s, annual spend, and other relevant information required to manage, monitor, and improve Talent Acquisition, University Relations, and Global Mobility program performance.
- Use technology and serve as a change agent leading both strategic and tactical improvements in the areas of talent acquisition, relocation, and expatriate programs.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the Talent Acquisition team and act as a strong role model, motivating for growth while driving for a high level of performance.
- Establish and promote the Talent Acquisition team, and its Talent Acquisition partners, as a credible, trustworthy, and capable resource.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources with 3 years of direct talent acquisition experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a team.
- Skilled Collaborator - strong customer focus with the ability to quickly develop productive business relationships and establish trust, respect, and confidence.
- Business Partner – experienced at partnering with senior leaders on a wide range of recruiting topics from sourcing, to advising on the right talent profile and a solid strategy to attract and build a talent pipeline for key roles.
- People Leader – strong leader who will be able to coach, provide timely feedback and enable team members to grow, and shine in their respective roles.
- Operational Execution – demonstrated success in making sustainable improvements, driving execution, delegating tasks and enabling team members to perform, and achieving business results.
- Tech Savvy – preferred candidate will have Workday experience.