About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Talent Talent & Culture, this role will play a significant role in advancing our DEI strategy and integration plan. The incoming DEI leader will launch and act as a strategic advisor to Business Resource Groups (BRGs). S/he will design and lead implementation of enterprise-wide DEI initiatives that supports our vision of cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment where every person feels they belong and can fully contribute.
- Act as a strategic advisor to Employee Resource Groups. Providing oversight to ERGs and their leadership boards, ensuring alignment and integration of ERG strategic plans, budgets and programming with the goals of the overall DEI strategy.
- Engage, collaborate and influence talent processes that support the retention, engagement and development of underrepresented groups (e.g., performance development)
- Drive and report diversity analytics, including benchmarking, tracking KPIs, analyzing and generating diversity reporting to highlight trends and impact
- Design, develop, and facilitate DEI education, workshops, and training for leaders and employees and act as a resource to employees ensuring their voices and needs are being heard and acted upon.
- Promote leadership engagement by educating, coaching and providing feedback to leaders to optimize people practices in a way that strengthens inclusion, equity and a sense of belonging.
- Continuously enhance DEI practices through providing insights that increase awareness of market/industry trends and sharing best practices to support an inclusive environment.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on diversity sourcing, attraction, and engagement strategies
- Stay abreast of DEI best practices and resources
- 7+ years of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Development, and/or equivalent experience; minimum of 3 years DEI-specific experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience with Employee/Business Resources Groups and/or Affinity Groups
- Experience in designing, managing and successfully implementing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies and programs
- Demonstrated ability to articulate vision and direction, communicate effectively, manage and measure performance and accountability
- Proven record of accomplishment consulting to business leaders and implementing high impact team effectiveness and capability building solutions
- Experience developing learning and development curriculum and utilizing multiple delivery methods and distance learning options
- Ability to work across levels and functions to build relationships with key stakeholders and champions
- Forward thinking with the ability to work well under pressure and organize/articulate complex information
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, project management and reporting skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Opportunity to partner with Head of Talent & Culture on shaping the DEI function and leading an enterprise-wide cultural transformation
- Join a $4B high-growth, innovative global leader in food production
- High-visibility, high-impact role with opportunity for growth into expanded DEI/Talent role