About the Role
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources and leading a Global Employee Relations function, the Executive Director, Employee Relations is responsible for maintaining and continuously improving a global employee relations framework that addresses employee and management issues fairly, consistently, and timely – in alignment with company culture and values, as well as local laws and regulations around the world. The Executive Director, Employee Relations acts as a credible, trusted advisor to senior HR and business leaders by leveraging experience, expertise, organizational awareness, business acumen, a pragmatic mindset, and the ability to effectively partner with and influence others.
- Learn the business, industry and organizational structure and culture.
- Lead, develop, and retain a Global Employee Relations team, with direct reports in North America, South America, Europe & Asia.
- Develop and implement a functional roadmap that links proactive Employee Relations with positive improvement in the areas of talent retention, talent engagement, organizational culture, and organizational performance.
- Partner with fellow COE leaders, Legal, and the HRBP community in the resolution of complex Employee Relations matters.
- Work directly with ELT members to provide advice and counsel for micro- and macro-level Employee Relations matters.
- Lead and champion the implementation of strategic Global Employee Relations Initiatives.
- The opportunity to lead and transform a Global Employee Relations COE.
- The opportunity to join a growth-oriented $20+ billion bio-pharma leader in the midst of a cultural transformation.
- Long-term career growth opportunities (domestic & global) within Employee Relations and/or other areas of the Human Resources function.