About the Role
As a member of the HR leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the R&D HRBP is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of the research and development organization. We are looking for an accomplished and transformative HR leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure our Global People strategy and framework is aligned and relevant to the scientific ambitions of our company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be an innovative thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of COE partnership, change leadership, talent management, organizational development/design, organizational culture, employment law and employee engagement.
- Business Partnerships: Establish, build and leverage positive working relationships with the Chief Science Officer (CSO), R&D leadership and peer HR leaders. Assess needs for R&D function (~350 employees) and make recommendations, inclusive of organizational design, talent management, succession planning, and performance management.
- R&D HR Planning: Partner with R&D leadership team and HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements that support the achievement of the R&D organization’s talent/business objectives.
- HR Org Design: Collaborate with Chief People Officer and HRLT peers to define and implement the HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools and talent.
- HR Analytics: Partner with HR COE leaders to drive the cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics and dashboards to influence R&D People decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Masters highly desired.
- Minimum 8 years’ professional-level HRBP experience, with a minimum of 3 years of R&D or Technical client experience.