04 Nov Executive Director HRBP
About the Role
As a key member of our client's HR leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Executive Director HRBP is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of the research and development organization. We are looking for an accomplished and transformative HR leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure the global people strategy and framework is aligned and relevant to the scientific ambitions of our client's company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be an innovative thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of COE partnership, change leadership, talent management, organizational development/design, organizational culture, employment law, and employee engagement.
- Business Partnerships: Establish, build and leverage positive working relationships with the Chief Science Officer (CSO), R&D leadership and peer HR leaders. Assess needs for R&D function (~350 employees) and make recommendations, inclusive of organizational design, talent management, succession planning and performance management.
- R&D HR Planning: Partner with R&D leadership team and HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements that support achievement of the R&D organization’s talent/business objectives.
- HR Org Design: Collaborate with Chief People Officer and HRLT peers to define and implement the HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools, and talent.
- HR Analytics: Partner with HR COE leaders to drive the cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics, and dashboards to influence R&D People decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Masters highly desired
- Minimum 8 years’ professional-level HRBP experience, with at least 3 years of R&D or technical client experience