TKC Operations Inc. (TKCO), a subsidiary of Primacorp Ventures Inc., in collaboration with The King’s College), seeks a dynamic Christian leader with global student rotation experience to lead TKC Global Rotation.
The King's College is a Christian liberal arts college based in New York City's Financial District. Primacorp Ventures Inc. has formed a strategic alliance with TKC to expand TKC’s ground operations into both online admissions and to take TKC’s highly sought-after programs into a global trajectory. The Executive Director will report to Primacorp’s Senior Vice President & Managing Director and the Office of the Chairman. The Executive Director will be a vital member of the executive team and play an integral role in the overall development, operations, and strategic planning of TKC Global Rotation. Responsible for providing leadership and direction, the Executive Director will act as a trusted leader within the executive team and ensure the successful launch of the TKC Global Rotation operation and the subsequent expansion of that operation to achieve goals as they relate to a world-class Christian student experience while maximizing growth and profitability. The Executive Director must be a business-savvy and influential leader with a diverse business mindset who possesses the requisite technical, commercial, and operational expertise to safeguard and optimize the organization. The candidate shall be responsible to assist in recruiting key individuals to drive the successful expansion of this unique opportunity. The ideal candidate must have experience in student recruitment and be a highly results-oriented, driven, entrepreneurial and business-minded senior leader accustomed to a dynamic and growing organization with operations across Canada and the US, as well as being a dynamic Christian leader who thrives on building relationships.
Learn more about this opportunity:
The successful candidate will collaborate with and make recommendations to the senior management team and lead the development and implementation of initiatives for the organization that are sustainable, innovative, and allow TKC Global Rotation to be highly successful.
Position Responsibilities and Expectations
- Working with the Senior Vice President & Managing Director, Primacorp Ventures Inc., to develop and successfully launch a new global higher education program referred to as the King’s College Global Rotation
- Recruit senior leaders to support the initial launch and expansion of the program
- Facilitate the successful implementation of partnership opportunities
- Ability to strategize, define, and implement program goals
- Manage and drive the strategic plan for TKC Global Rotation, focused on building future leaders
- Provide ongoing coaching, training, and education to rotation managers with a focus on scaling up
- Ensure the program continually runs at maximum profitability
- Create a positive and motivating atmosphere with growth opportunities for employees in the company
- Work on-site at TKC New York campus or in a hybrid placement
The candidate must be prepared to:
- Acknowledge that the College is based on Biblical views; the successful candidate must also be able to affirm the College’s Statement of Faith and hold personal beliefs
- Travel to Vancouver, BC, at least once every six months to report and engage with the Executive Officers and other senior team members of Primacorp
- Travel to support the launch and ongoing operation (as required) of both TKC Global Rotation and new campuses for TKC
- Travel as necessary to support the strategic expansion of the company with other higher education institutions’ leadership
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Act with integrity, honesty, sincerity, and transparency in all dealings
- Mentor, motivate, guide, and support all team members to contribute fully to the realization of the strategic goals and objectives
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 7+ years’ experience in senior management
- A deep understanding of business financials and budget management
- A strong 'goal orientation' — driven by a desire to improve, grow and exceed targets and expectations
- Resilience — i.e., the ability to remain calm under pressure and respond quickly to new challenges
- Proven track record of successfully implementing/supporting a global rotation program
- Strong leadership skills and decision‐making/taking abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills – i.e., the ability to find practical solutions to complex problems (accounting for all potential outcomes)
- Great attitude/enthusiasm with the ability to create motivation among employees
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Belief in the importance of teamwork and the ability to effectively interact with and support clients
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated experience as a senior officer of a business with operations in the professional, finance, or services sectors
- Master's recommended, doctorate preferred. The following areas of study are beneficial, but experience considered regardless: business administration; commerce and finance; organizational management; higher education administration; international programs/global studies
Applications should consist of a substantive cover letter outlining relevant experience and highlighting areas of success, resume or curriculum vitae, and a list of five professional references with full contact information. No references will be contacted without the explicit permission of the candidate.
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the completion of the search process.
Nominations and inquiries can be directed to:
Executive Search Consultant
Blue Rock Search