About The Company
A young, franchise company with a people-focused approach to building a successful early childhood education franchising business. The founders for this unique ECE brand are very involved in both the corporately owned schools and the franchised schools. With their ongoing support as well as the dedication of their corporate support staff, franchisees who become part of the system and families whose children attend the schools can be confident that they will continue to flourish as the brand continues to deliver service excellence while growing the brand’s influence.
Executive Vice President Franchising
We are seeking an energetic, experienced Leader with the ability to influence and affect positive change for our existing franchisees. The right individual will be a leader with a strong background in operations, financial responsibility and can develop/drive innovative ideas and strategies towards improving our clients’ experiences and our brand’s growth.
The overarching duties of the EVP of Franchising will be the following, but not limited to:
- Work successfully with the corporate support team, franchisees, consultants, and vendors to enhance a culture of quality and innovation.
- Drive sales through effective execution of brand standards and operating initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to improve franchisee profitability (i.e.: improve each school’s financial performance).
- Work with all departments to produce new and innovative approaches to customer experience in all areas of the organization.
- Support high-level curriculum implementation of a Reggio Emilia inspired ECE approach.
- Maximize the brand to its greatest service excellence potential.
- Fuel an increase in sales, enrollment, revenue, and efficiency.
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.
- Implement, manage and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Provide direct oversight of operations, finance, marketing, pedagogy, and franchise sales to ensure maximum profitability and administrative efficiency.
- Demonstrate financial intelligence through effective management of P/L’s, KPIs, weekly summary reporting, etc. with the express goal of driving financial performance for each school.
- Support existing franchisees on achieving/exceeding their business goals including budgeting, operations, training, business development, marketing, etc.
- Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan corporate staffing levels to meet business needs.
- Practice continual learning while passing on knowledge and skills to help others’ development and growth.
- Hold himself/herself and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
- Hold franchisees’ success as highest priority and role model exceptional internal “customer experience.”
- Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to coach and guide franchisees and the support staff.
- Uphold brand standards and execute processes at the corporate support level and throughout the franchise community.
- Engage and empower the team to develop solutions that drive business results.
- Ensure a robust training program for all franchisees, directors, and teachers in an effort to support the success of franchisees to deliver service excellence to the families and the children entrusted to their care.
- Ensure adequate on-boarding and professional development for the corporate support staff including but not limited to the following:
- The Importance of Culture to the Success of the Business
- Operating standards and best practices
- Human Resources concerns, issues, etc.
- Developing controls and systems to ensure high quality service to students/families
- Consistency in implementation of service standards
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Ideally, this executive should bring operational expertise and franchise development oversight and possess a successful track record with proven results in a franchised multi-unit educational /child care service industry.
- High “IQ” in childhood education
- Demonstrative ability to work alone and/or with a team
- Effective Communicator – both verbal and written
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Financial Expertise
- Problem Solver and Decision Maker based on analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Hire and place the right people in the right positions, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Franchisee focus that anticipates and understands franchisees’ needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Passion for service excellence delivery that requires setting compelling goals and delivering on commitments.
If this opportunity looks interesting to you or if not for you and you know someone whom may benefit from the information, please let us know. I would like to speak with you and share more details about this project. We at Blue Rock are a specialty firm providing Franchising talent in the Franchise Sales, Development (Includes Real Estate and Construction) and Operations Leadership. This includes Mid-Manager level up to and including C-level talent. Perhaps we can say hello and network for the future.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/