07 Feb Franchise Business Consultant
- This job is based in Atlanta, Kansas City or Louisville and remote anywhere in the US
One of our key clients is looking for their next Franchise Business Consultant. This mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will be responsible for partnering with Franchisees to help them improve and achieve success. They will set best practices, coach the team and improve current systems. This critical role comes with many long-term opportunities for further career advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2+ years restaurant leadership role.
- Operations and training background.
- Chain (Franchise) restaurants, QSR or Full service.
- Desire to support multiple business owners be successful.
- Works well autonomously.
- Problem solver with high standards.
- Strong P&L and budget knowledge.
- Success with growing sales.
- Strong communication, relationship building.
- Role located anywhere in US near airport.
- Remote role, 50%+ travel potential.
If this opportunity looks interesting to you or if not for you and you know someone whom may benefit from the information, please let us know. I would like to speak with you and share more details about this project. We at Blue Rock are a specialty firm providing Franchising talent in the Franchise Sales, Development (Includes Real Estate and Construction) and Operations Leadership. This includes Mid-Manager level up to and including C-level talent. Perhaps we can say hello and network for the future.