Franchise Development & Operations Manager
Blue Rock Search is partnered with Subway, a leading global QSR franchisor, to identify their next Bilingual Franchise Development & Operations Manager to support the Ottawa, Ontario region. This person will be responsible for the sales process from initial solicitation through contract completion. Includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. Must passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisees and advise shareholders/CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential franchisees in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision.
- Finalize the deal with the franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement. Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees. Research target market: Research market for most fertile source of franchisees.
- Bilingual: French and English
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Franchise Development and MUO consolidation and growth
- System experience: Tableau, CRM System experience
- Working knowledge of current industry sales management practices, approaches, tools, resources and skill sets vital to all aspects of Franchise Development.
- A proven track record of demonstrated success in franchise development
- Ability to use persuasion to gain support and cooperation from audience (franchisee, store manager, co-worker) to achieve a desired course of action consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Must have strong organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, possess attention to detail, and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and personalities, while maintaining a degree of personal integrity, utilizing problem solving skills.
- Presentation skills and experience one-on-one, with small and large groups
- Real Estate industry knowledge a plus
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/