Franchise Sales Director
Blue Rock Search is partnered with a fast-growing family dining chain franchisor to identify their next Franchise Sales Director. This individual will lead the growth and expansion of the brand through the recruitment of franchisees. Drive the sales process from lead generation to closing deals: signing agreements for new, single, and multi-unit franchise development. In addition, you will focus on building and nurturing relationships throughout the entire franchise development process. You must have strong business acumen to drive goal achievement for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all franchise inquiries and create a sales funnel of qualified leads by screening and evaluating qualified candidates based on their development capacity.
- Guide all franchise candidates through the initial discovery process to include initial consultation and business presentations with the goal of bringing a qualified percentage of candidates to Discovery Day.
- Conduct Discovery Days in a timely, consistent basis.
- Provide weekly departmental reporting, planning, and coordinating meetings/events.
- Partner with franchise candidates as they progress through the qualification and franchise approval process ensuring that all requirements are met, and documentation is received.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Development Team on territory expansion by identifying potential sales markets based on lead interest.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure the ability to predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Assess operational and financial capabilities of existing franchisees to help them grow with the brand.
- Create, prospect, nurture, and maintain franchise leads including attendance of conferences, industry tradeshows, networking, and making presentations as necessary.
- Must be fully competent & conversant with the operation of the brand’s operations including, the business philosophy, key business parameters, the FDD process, training manuals, restaurant build-out process, marketing programs, guest experience expectations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 years prior Franchise sales and/or management experience in Food/Restaurant category
- Proven record of franchise sales growth and execution with long-term positive outcomes
- Strong knowledge of FDD legal requirements
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate and Construction process and timelines
- Knowledge of restaurant operations a plus
- Exemplifies an outgoing personality, a great attitude, high energy, and a willingness to work long hours, and work in a team environment
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel regularly
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of the franchise business model, both financially and operationally
- Excellent leadership skills
- Business legal, contract, real estate, and negotiating experience
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers, and management
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/