Franchise Sales Manager
About the Role:
Blue Rock Search is partnered with a leading Home & Business Services Franchisor to identify their next Franchise Sales Manager. The FSM will have primary responsibility for selling licenses nationally. As a key member of the organization, the FSM will hold ultimate responsibility for bringing successful franchisees into the company.
- Take full ownership of the lead generation efforts, ensuring solid return on investment in such efforts.
- Responsible for the development and execution of franchise sales strategy, which includes formulating long range plans, objectives and goals to develop optimal market penetration.
- Maintain effective lead generation marketing; track performance and adjust plans accordingly
- Maintain strong rapport and relationships with prospective Franchise candidates
- Cultivate qualified prospects into motivated and successful franchise owners
- Ensure a positive first impression and professional experience with all prospects
- Act as liaison between prospects and legal department to ensure a smooth process as they come on board as a franchise owner
- Act as a brand ambassador externally
- Set, meet/exceed division-wide annual quota targets through new development and growth of nationwide franchise sales
- Present the opportunity to prospective franchisees and negotiate the basic terms and conditions, eventually leading to franchise
- Oversee the execution of the franchise application process, review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and coordinate timely movement of documents
- Work with President to successfully negotiate franchise sales, area developer agreements and other related documents
- Tremendous opportunity to drive transformation
- Opportunity to work for a very successful, growing, well-reputed organization and industry leader with a long history of customer centricity
- Attractive total compensation package
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/