20 May Franchise Sales Manager
Our client is the leader in their space in Australia, and they have recently partnered with the world’s largest manufacturer in their industry. They're based here in US. With more than 60 years of manufacturing excellence our client has grown to become the market leader through innovation, state of the art technology, best-in-class quality and industry leading support. This Global business and market leader is seeking an experienced Franchise Sales Manager with a focus on the Texas Market as a key target for initial aggressive growth in US.
Our client is seeking a critical team member for this newly created role. The role is best suited those who have experience working for a Franchise, Licensee or Dealer network, either in a Recruitment, Sales or Dealer Support role. It would also fit well with those who have proven achievement in growing sales by managing key accounts.
There is great opportunity for rapid career advancement, both regionally and nationally.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Franchise/Dealer Recruitment preferred; Associates degree with commensurate experience may be considered
- A proven track record of effective New Business Development, Prospecting Skills, Closing Skills, Networking, Public Speaking, Research, Territory Management, Training and Motivation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Reading and Writing Financial Reports
- Strong technical acumen/experience required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Travel Requirements: Approximately 70% of the time with overnights; previous overnight travel experience (50% minimum) a plus
- Competent in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, mobile applications, webinar software, or similar programs