Blue Rock Search has recently partnered with a leading global QSR franchisor to identify their next Global Account Manager. This person will be responsible for managing existing and new business partner relationships, generating new leads, conducting franchise sales for corporate franchisees and promoting development of the Brand. They will be responsible for the development and management of non-traditional locations for domestic and international markets. Global Account Managers will be responsible for managing a specific portfolio of the non-traditional business. They will act as a liaison between the field teams and corporate franchisees and new business partners.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Heavy communication with many corporate representatives on day-to-day operational needs of their franchises, as well as prospect for new leads with corporate representatives and by travel to industry-related trade shows.
- Educate and assist Field Operations teams with regard to contacting and working with prospective or existing accounts.
- Handle the approval process for entity companies, Individual business partners, and leased nontraditional deals
- Account advocate regarding internal communications with every department.
- Help company representatives by pointing them in the right direction and making sure that they get the answers and the help that they need from other departments.
- Company representative for educating and giving guidance on company standards and requirements with accounts (e.g. getting explanation regarding compliance issues/evaluations, operational consistency, management issues, new product/equipment/store design rollouts).
- Initiate discussions to encourage additional development of the brand.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in an account management function
- Knowledgeable of business principles including sales, marketing, contracts and operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willing to travel as needed to trade shows and conventions
- Must be organized, results-oriented, have ability to multi-task, flexible, persistent, analytical, and be a good problem-solver
- Must be PC literate in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/