About the Role
The Global Head (Sr. Director) of HR Shared Services is responsible for the planning, implementation, continuous improvement, and delivery of HR Service Center operations, inclusive of Employee Advisory, Onboarding, Employee Life Cycle functions, Employee Transactions, HR Document Management, Reporting, etc. This role provides direction, leadership, and guidance to achieve business goals and ensure consistent, high-quality service to meet customer requirements. The incoming HR Shared Services leader will be responsible for creating flexible, scalable, and a highly engaged Service Center, leveraging best-in-class HR Tech such as Workday, Kronos, and HR Service Now. This role will create the Service Catalogue, Service Governance, and Team Structure to offer help needed for the employees and managers. The successful incumbent will play a key role in design, development, and deployment of the Shared Services Operating Model, working closely with the CHRO, HRLT peers, and critical stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct a full assessment of the current COE environment, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools, and talent. Identify skills gaps, process inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points as a continuation of the organization’s evolution into a shared services environment driven by the ServiceNow platform.
- Build Partnerships: Partner with business leaders and HR functional leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies. Engage in “voice of the customer” activities to understand the needs of the business. Assess and measure external partner effectiveness via establishment of SLAs and by tracking performance against established goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- People Services Organization: Develop and implement a People Services strategy that directly speaks to the strategic direction of the business and holistically delivers a positive employee experience. This will include organization structure, tech enablement, process optimization, and “standing up” a US People Services team in 2022.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics, and dashboards to influence HR/business decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations. Define business-relevant analytics reporting process and build HR SS infrastructure, processes, and capability to produce and communicate the same.
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Professional HR Certification strongly preferred
- Experience leading both HR centers of excellence, as well as HR Business Partners teams, and demonstrated success in implementing HR initiatives across an organization
- Progressive HR leadership experience in large and complex, rapidly changing, highly matrixed organizations with a focus on growth and continuous innovation
- Knowledge on what is required to execute human resource operations on a global level, with relevant experience in the international domain
- Track record of effective staff development through coaching methods that ensure staff optimize capabilities by providing feedback, advice, and suggestions to ensure success