15 Dec Global Head of Learning & OD
Our client is looking for a Global Head of Learning and Organizational Development for their New England office. The incoming L&OD leader will be responsible for developing and executing learning programs and systems, while supporting the business in the delivery of a learning approach that meets their strategic people goals and develops organizational capabilities. The role requires collaboration across the business, owning/driving learning philosophy and ensuring quality and consistency in delivery of learning needs.
- Culture of Learning – Create a culture of learning across the enterprise through leveraged technologies and targeted learning objectives.
- Career Management – Implement/improve/manage the Performance Management and Succession Planning processes to create effective career pathways for all employees.
- Impactful Learning – Utilizing a “player coach” model, design, facilitate, and manage L&D/OD team and leverage vendors to ensure learning is impactful to all levels of the organization.
- Metrics & Analytics – Leveraging the LMS for data, develop key metrics to determine ROI of training/OD initiatives and effectively communicate to Sr. Leadership.
- Formulate learning philosophy & strategy and execute an integrated L&D approach to disseminate knowledge and institute learning through technology and other learning channels.
- Work closely with key leaders and team members to design, build, pilot, embed, and facilitate L&D programs.
- Develop ways to measure and communicate success and ROI of learning initiatives.
- Manage the annual performance review process.
- Manage LMS for enterprise-wide compliance training platform, and all deliverables, including compliance training, position-specific training, site-specific onboarding training, licensing, and fundamental industry knowledgebase.
- Help grow organization by empowering staff to own learning and advance their career.
- Ensure that learning sessions are personalized, engaging, and memorable.
- Up to 25% travel as needed; travel may increase or decrease based on training initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the Learning field
- Scaled a L&D organization to support 2000+ employees
- Hands-on experience in full lifecycle, including assessment of learning needs, development of curriculums and content, and facilitation of live and virtual training
- A technology proponent; learning tech-savvy
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to define scope and deliver results in a changing & growing business environment. Experienced in building programs from the ground-up without a significant amount of direction & guidance
- Experience in leading in a matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – able to present and influence at all levels and build and develop strong trusting relationships
- Ability to consistently generate and execute new ideas and work simultaneously on multiple projects in varying stages
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly desired