10 Jun Global Head of TA
The Global Head of Talent Acquisition will serve as a key strategic partner to the company’s Executive leadership team in the development and implementation of operational strategies for the identification and attraction of top talent within the industry, across multiple functions and geographies worldwide. This is an opportunity to make an impact while being part of a historically significant company that is making a difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the organization’s worldwide Talent Acquisition team partnering with the HRBP community and Business Leaders to source and attract top talent.
- Set the strategic and operational direction for the development and evolution of the Talent Acquisition methodology, technology and best practices to achieve staffing goals in the short and long term.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and build a highly capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet business needs.
- Partner with other HR COEs and Business Partners to deliver customized programs and services to the business.
- Create and drive diverse talent pipeline programs in partnership with the Inclusion COE and leaders worldwide.
- Provide leadership, structure, and direction to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing service delivery of the Global RPO Model.
- As the Employment Brand Evangelist, build long term strategic relationships with external partners in the areas of executive search, social media, and industry relevant talent communities and labor markets around the world
- BS or BA degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. Master’s degree highly desired.
- 14+ years of experience managing global staffing organizations in Global, highly matrixed, organizations.
- Proven experience developing and implementing a TA Strategy for organizations with highly dispersed Global employee populations in high growth/high change environments.
- High business acumen with the ability to translate business objectives into Talent Acquisition priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Acquisition nuances and best practices in life sciences, healthcare, biotech, biopharma, is highly preferred.
- A highly skilled, collaborative, business partner with the experience and confidence necessary to work with senior executives, HR leaders, and employees at all levels to deliver results.
- Demonstrated success building scalable TA solutions that can flex to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrated success managing the implementation, and ongoing performance, of a Global RPO Solution.
- Demonstrated success as a transformational/impactful leader who builds world class TA functions.
- Demonstrated success championing change and influencing/facilitating results in complex organizations.