About the Role
Our client is seeking a Global Head of Total Rewards to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation solutions on a global scale. The Global Total Rewards leader will serve as a Global HR Leadership team member and report directly to the VP, Chief Human Resources Officer. In this high-impact position, you set the strategy for broad-based compensation programs to deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, you lead efforts to design and implement solutions, enhancing our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. You will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of compensation initiatives. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, is comfortable operating in a fast-moving, results-oriented organization, and has a firm grasp of the nuances associated with working across multiple geographies and cultures, the Global Head of Total Rewards could be the rewarding position you are seeking.
- Comp Design & Integration: Partnering with the VP/CHRO to develop a fully integrated Global Compensation Strategy Plan. Analyze the competitiveness of compensation programs globally and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s global growth goals. Execute a comprehensive assessment of current broad-based compensation systems.
- Variable Rewards Evaluation: Lead the design and implementation of the equity compensation strategy, working in partnership with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of an all-employee equity participation/eligibility program.
- STIP Plan Redesign/Overhaul: Partner with CHRO & Org leaders to assess, evaluate, and lead the complete redesign of annual incentive plans (hourly & salary).
- Total Rewards Communications Strategy: Develop and implement a proactive communication plan for the Global Compensation function, directly supporting and driving the strategic direction of the business to support the holistic delivery of a positive employee experience.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve the Global Total Rewards function and partner with HR leadership team to drive transformation.
- Join an established, high-margin global tech innovator experiencing rapid growth.
- High-visibility role with the opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or related field. Master's preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Total Rewards experience, preferably with recent exposure to a fast-paced, high-growth company. Minimum 3 years’ team leadership experience.
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in executive compensation, broad based compensation, variable compensation plan design, compensation analysis, trends and compensation best practices in a multi-disciplined environment, ideally with technical (scientific) and business development.
- Demonstrated excellence in preparing and co-leading compensation committee discussions.
- Deep analytical, pragmatic and adaptable mindset, with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and people team colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, data and programs that support the business goals.
- Demonstrated success designing, building, and flawlessly executing a HR Strategy for organizations during periods of high growth (building models that can scale)
- A business partner mindset with the experience and confidence necessary to work with senior executives, HR leaders, and employees at all levels to deliver results
- An experienced leader, accountable for coaching, developing, progressing, and retaining employees.
- High business acumen with the ability to translate business objectives into Talent priorities
- Bias towards action (with a strong sense of urgency) and a continuous process improvement mindset.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or GRP (Global Remuneration Professional) certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience working with contemporary HR Technology platforms (i.e. ADP/Workday) a plus.
- Global experience is strongly preferred.