About the Role
With the rapid growth of the company, we are seeking a Global VP Talent Acquisition to drive execution of innovative talent attraction strategies, programs, and tools/technologies. Reporting to the CHRO, the VP Talent Acquisition will lead a Global TA function to deliver, at scale, thought leadership around hiring process innovations, partnering with HR and business leaders across the organization to ensure the team delivers high-quality hires. This role will lead and drive recruiting/sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of game-changing talent.
- Build Partnerships with ELT and other key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and Recruiting Team) to determine future talent needs and set/drive sourcing & pipelining strategies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community orgs, recruiting partners, etc. Assess and measure recruiting partner effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- Assess/Shape Function & Team: Organize and scale the TA function to meet our hypergrowth staffing initiatives. Conduct full audit of function, inclusive of structure, talent, process, and technology. Build, engage, and develop a team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Set team performance goals & metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure/manage progress.
- TA Roadmap, Process & Metrics: Partner with CHRO to analyze market relevance/ competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Proactively identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing. Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Digital Strategy & Recruitment Marketing: Lead the development and implementation of a digital strategy that taps into diverse talent channels and cultivates memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure our culture & values are woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities
- Design, build, and lead a Global TA function and partner with CHRO on HR transformation.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, highly acquisitive, $800M+ tech/SaaS organization.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.