About the Role
As a member of the HR leadership team, reporting to the CHRO, the VP Talent & Culture is a high-impact, global role supporting the rapid growth of the organization. We are looking for an accomplished and transformative HR leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure our global people strategy and framework is aligned with and relevant to the growth ambitions of our company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be an innovative thought-leader with highly developed skills in the areas of COE partnership, change leadership, talent management, organizational development/design, organizational culture, employment law, and employee engagement.
- Talent Roadmap: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 3-year talent management and learning strategy for the organization, inclusive of an architected management curriculum. Design and implement a global talent roadmap and performance management strategy/tools to support evolving organizational requirements and support achievement of the business‘ aggressive global growth objectives.
- Assess/Shape Function & Team: Organize and implement an agile Talent & Culture function to scale with the needs of a high-growth, acquisitive business. Conduct full audit of function, inclusive of structure, talent, process, and technology. Build, engage, and develop a high-performance team in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Set team performance goals & metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure/manage progress.
- Leadership Development: Guide the strategy and design of enterprise-wide succession/leadership planning process to ensure an adequate supply of qualified, diverse candidates for future roles. Select effective systems to accurately assess talent, identify high potentials, and ensure leadership talent readiness for the organization.
- Value-Driven Culture: Partner with CHRO and Executive Leadership Team to weave company values into the fabric of the talent management strategy, inclusive of talent attraction, selection, performance management, development, retention, and experience. Identify and implement available tools and technology to promote employee communication and employee engagement.
- Design, build, and lead a Global Talent & Culture function and partner with CHRO on HR transformation.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, highly acquisitive, $800M+ tech/SaaS organization.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within broader HR function.