Reporting to the Global Executive Vice President of Human Resources, the Vice President of Talent & Inclusion will lead global talent management, leadership development, learning, talent acquisition, and diversity agenda. This role is responsible for providing leadership for enterprise talent strategies which build an organizational commitment to talent and leadership development. The focus is on optimizing people processes, systems, and culture to accelerate business performance as well as to promote and foster an inclusive culture where all employees can leverage their unique talents. The VP Talent & Inclusion will be responsible for developing and delivering talent solutions that drive individual and team performance to achieve the company’s initiatives in a manner reflective of its culture, mission and values.
- Talent Roadmap: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 3-year talent management and learning strategy for the organization. Design and implement a global talent roadmap with programs to support evolving organizational requirements and support achievement of the business‘ aggressive global growth objectives.
- Leadership Development: Guide the strategy and design of enterprise-wide succession/leadership planning process to ensure an adequate supply of qualified, diverse candidates for future roles. Select effective systems to accurately assess talent, identify high potentials, and ensure leadership talent readiness for the organization.
- Learning: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 3-year learning strategy for the organization. Drive Learning function toward the goals of: enhancing the effectiveness of leaders, individuals, and teams; increasing organizational capacity; and accelerating business progress on strategic initiatives.
- Org Design & Team Leadership: Integrate, lead, and manage the Talent, Learning, and TA functions. Develop and implement the functional structure, processes, tools, and metrics required to support a global organization of appx. 7,000 employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field (Master's preferred)
- 10+ years of progressive Talent Development and large-scale execution of programs that include Organization Design, Assessment, Performance Management, and Training & Development. Additionally, 2+ years of Talent Acquisition leadership experience strongly desired
- 5+ years in Organizational Development position managing programs, process, and/or team in growth-orientated environment
- Manufacturing industry/environment experience strongly desired
- HR and/or Training/assessment certifications preferred
- Bilingual in business-relevant second language preferred