*note: full bilingual proficiency (Spanish & English) is a requirement for this role
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and serving as a key member of the core leadership team, this HR Leader is both strategic and hands-on and will support 4 Distribution Centers, Nashville HQ office, and the broader enterprise. This role is critical in executing people initiatives, providing exceptional partnership, driving HR functional excellence and process improvement, developing and implementing HR policies/ programs, and driving HR strategy execution, inclusive of TA, TD, succession planning, ER, and communications. The ideal candidate should have a passion for recruiting and strong interest in supporting TA efforts across the organization. Finally, s/he will assess and anticipate HR-related needs and work in collaboration with the SLT to deliver value-added service to business clients and achieve talent goals necessary to sustain and drive business performance.
- TA Strategy & Execution: Design/launch a TA roadmap that can quickly ramp and scale to meet business needs. Must be capable of managing internal TA resources as well as external vendor support in executing full lifecycle recruiting, from recruitment marketing to screening to onboarding. Imbed culture & belonging philosophy in all TA activities, cultivating memorable candidate connections, creating passionate brand stewards, and ushering in a new generation of talent that is fully aligned with the unified culture that the company is building.
- Culture/Experience: Identify, develop, and deploy employee experience programs and campaigns that promote an inclusive culture that fosters retention, engagement, and a sense of belonging. Coach/guide leadership and supervisors into alignment to ensure a united front.
- Training, Development & Coaching: Partner with the SLT to design and operationalize a learning philosophy and strategy consistent with a high-growth environment. Explore technology options that would help to deliver timely, relevant, and impactful learning experiences. Coach leaders in the execution of their people management responsibilities to build capability and effectiveness.
- P&L Leadership: fostering trust and transparency. Take the steps to partner cross-functionally to: identify savings opportunities and explore innovative new ways of generating income; mitigate against economic downturn; open lines of corporate communications to explain P/L; attribute successes and lead discussions with potential solutions if/when mistakes transpire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field; Master’s Degree preferred (MBA or HR-related)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of applicable experience in Human Resources
- LATAM experience strongly desired
- Bilingual proficiency (Spanish & English) required
- Opportunity to design, develop, and implement a best-in-class HR function for a high-priority distribution business unit and partner with CEO on scaling the wider enterprise during this period of rapid growth.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, Hispanic-operated network of companies deeply committed to supporting Latin American businesses and building more diverse & inclusive economies.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader enterprise.