About the Role
The Senior Manager Human Resources will be responsible for delivering and coordinating all human resource activities and initiatives for one of our client's key divisions. This person will support the management teams in their assigned client groups to drive an engaging culture, define organizational needs, determine the training and development deficits, design strategies based on those needs, determine hiring needs, resolve employee issues, and contribute to the achievement of the overall business objectives. This individual must possess the ability to quickly grasp the business goals and strategies of multiple client groups and leverage human resources capabilities to support the achievement of those objectives.
- HR Projects & Programs: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Build partnerships with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs, initiatives, and functional improvements. These programs and initiatives should be tailored to the unique challenges of the industry, foster a positive organizational culture, and support business objectives.
- Employee Relations/Compliance: In collaboration with business leaders and people managers, develop and deploy programs that foster employee engagement and retention across a geographically dispersed employee population. Work with leaders to manage the resolution of complex employment matters, including investigations, complaints, performance management, and dispute resolution. Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support, ensuring compliance with company policies and all federal/state/local employment laws.
- TA Strategy & Execution: Partner with hiring managers and TA COE to drive execution of TA roadmap that ensures achievement of the facility’s growth objectives and that can quickly ramp/scale to meet business needs. Embed culture & belonging philosophy in all Talent Acquisition activities.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Opportunity to partner with the senior leadership within clinical operations at two major hospitals in Chicago
- Join a $3B publicly traded, innovative global leader in healthcare services doing business in 100 countries worldwide with over 15,000 employees
- High-visibility, high-impact role with opportunity for growth in the Chicago market