About the Role
The Head of Business/Corporate Recruiting will drive execution of innovative talent attraction strategies, programs, and tools/technologies. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, the Head of Business/Corporate Recruiting will lead the corporate recruiting function to deliver, at scale, thought leadership around technology and hiring process innovations, partnering with HR and business leaders across the organization to ensure the team delivers high-quality hires. This role will lead and drive recruiting/sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of game-changing corporate talent.
- Build Partnerships with ELT and other key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set/drive sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding, through extensive market research, of the channels (both domestic US and internationally) where we can find the best, diverse talent who meet our business needs and cultural demands.
- Assess/Shape Function & Team: Organize and scale the Corporate function to meet hypergrowth staffing initiatives. Conduct full audit of function, inclusive of structure, talent, process, and technology. Build, engage, and develop a team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Set team performance goals & metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure/manage progress.
- TA Roadmap, Process & Metrics: Partner with Global Head of TA to analyze market relevance/competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Proactively identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing. Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure commitment to Inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- 5+ years of overall recruiting leadership experience, ideally within a high-growth technology company
- Experience developing people and leading inspired teams
- Experience navigating and setting direction through an ambiguous and scaling environment
- An understanding of how to run a high-quality, full-cycle recruiting process and lead a team to accomplish plans
- An eye for data and goals that help guide decisions on practices to improve our recruitment efforts
- Experience with Greenhouse, Phenom is a bonus
- Build & lead a global Corporate Recruiting function and 8+ person team in support of 400+ annual hires
- Join a $500M+ publicly traded, global technology leader experiencing hypergrowth and new market penetration
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader TA function