Head of Human Resources
About the Role
The Head of HR is a newly created position that will report directly to the CFO and will work closely with internal stakeholders to organize a TA model that supports culture and growth needs. The Head of HR will be tasked with shaping the HR roadmap, as well as designing and executing key HR initiatives that support the company’s vision and business objectives. This HR leader will manage the administration of HR policies, processes, and procedures, driving a culture of performance and positive employee relations, and providing consultative services to management and employees. The role calls for an accomplished, transformative thought leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to “roll up their sleeves” to ensure that our HR strategy & framework are aligned across the enterprise.
- Business Partner: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with business leaders and employees. Understanding of the Operations business and KPIs is critical.
- Employee Relations: Relationship-driven leader committed to identifying engagement best practices and coaching field leadership into alignment. You know how to develop and deploy employee relations programs which foster retention and engagement within a geographically dispersed environment.
- Compliance: In collaboration with leaders across the organization, manage the resolution of complex employment matters. Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support to business leaders. Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment statutes and guidelines.
- Shape the Process: Talent for project management and knack for developing and implementing HR policies, structure, and processes. Leverage data to influence organizational conversations and manage business leader expectations.
- Opportunity to build a true HR function for a multi-site organization across seven states, supporting over 400 employees.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth operations focused on growth through M&A.
- High visibility role – member of senior leadership team with impact on business objectives.