About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Learning & Development will be responsible for developing, leading, and managing learning programs and systems, while supporting the business in the delivery of a learning approach that meets our strategic people goals and develops organizational capabilities. As a member of the business leadership team, the Head of Learning and Development is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of the company. We are looking for an accomplished and innovative L&D leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure that our global people strategy delivers on our ambitious growth objectives.
- Business Partnerships: Quickly establish and leverage productive relationships with business leaders, Franchisee leaders, and cross-functional peers to provide solutions-oriented support for the identification, selection, orientation, onboarding, and ongoing development of employees within the company's franchise ecosystem.
- Assess/Shape the Function: Conduct full audit of L&D function, inclusive of structure, talent, process, and technology. Build, engage, and develop a high-performance team in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Organize and implement an agile Learning & Development function to scale with the needs of a high-growth business. Develop and drive the implementation of the required Learning technology roadmap required to support the organization’s growth strategy.
- Learning Roadmap & Strategy: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 5-year learning and development strategy for the organization. Design and implement a global learning roadmap with programs to support evolving organizational requirements and support achievement of the company's aggressive growth objectives.
- Vendors & Metrics: Identify, select, and partner with strategic external vendors and consultants to ensure on-time, on-budget execution of business relevant L&D deliverables. Leverage LMS platform to track key metrics to determine ROI of L&D initiatives. Develop, format, and establish cadence for communication of L&D metrics & performance to the company's business leaders.
- Design, build, and lead the transformation of the Learning & Development function.
- Opportunity to join a $500M+ high-growth food franchise with over 390 stores and +2k employees.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function