About the Role
As a member of the HR leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the head of people and organizational development is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of our client's organization. We are looking for an accomplished and innovative L&OD leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure that our global people strategy delivers on our ambition to be the “best place to learn and grow.”
- Business Partnerships: Quickly establish and leverage productive relationships with business leaders and HR business partners to provide solutions-oriented support around acquiring, developing and retaining talent, in a time of high growth and transformation.
- L&OD Assessment: Assess and identify L&OD needs, inclusive of process, structure, technology and organizational skills gaps. Determine the appropriate mix of OD interventions, learning curriculum and leadership programs needed to support IF’s strategic goals and objectives.
- L&OD Delivery: Define, communicate and gain organizational alignment around the people development strategy and delivery model. Drive the implementation and execution of high-impact, business-centered learning, leadership and OD programs.
- Vendor Management: Identify, select and manage external vendors and consultants to ensure on-time, on-budget execution of L&OD deliverables.
- Opportunity to build out and lead a Global L&OD function.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth disruptor changing the narrative on meat alternatives, challenging the $1.4T meat industry, and revolutionizing the future of food.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term growth within the broader People function.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in HR consulting, Learning & Development and/or Organizational Development. Minimum of 3 years’ leadership development experience preferred.
- Significant breadth of knowledge of commonly used organizational development concepts, practices and procedures.
- Possess sophisticated negotiating, influencing, project management and consulting skills.
- Previous experience as HR business partner or in a HR Center of Excellence a plus.
- The ability to follow assignments through to completion, with a bias towards action and execution.
- Master's in organizational development/psychology (or a related discipline) is preferred.