About the Role
The Head of Talent Acquisition reports to the Chief People Officer, and is accountable for finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring talent that will allow the company to meet its growth objectives. The role is a combination of strategy, senior stakeholder management, change management, continuous improvement, direct oversight, and execution of recruitment. This position is a member of the Human Resources leadership team and oversees a team of recruiters throughout the company and its subsidiaries, while also contributing to the day-to-day work as part of the team.
- Assess & Shape TA Function: Conduct full audit of TA function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify skills gaps, inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points. Define short/mid/long-term TA strategy and goals and top-grade the function.
- Build Partnerships: Establish partnerships with business leaders and HR peers across a range of disciplines and geographies. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms). Assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- TA Roadmap: Analyze market relevance and competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s growth goals. Leverage metrics, data, and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage expectations from executive leadership.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the company brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure the company's commitment to Inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Opportunity to lead the North American HR TA function for a 19+ billion-dollar financial services organization.
- Opportunity to join a global segment leader within the financial services industry with a commitment to continued growth.
- Opportunity to develop and implement an enterprise-wide TA roadmap with a mature Workday organization in close partnership with functional leaders.