About the Role
With the rapid growth of the company, the HR organization is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to transform & scale the function and drive execution of innovative talent attraction strategies, programs, and tools/technologies. Reporting to the CHRO, the Director Talent Acquisition will define and lead the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide Talent Acquisition strategy that results in a competitive advantage and accelerates business results. The strategy and work of the team is to be calibrated for a multilingual, multicultural employee population, inclusive of hourly, salaried, and corporate office employees. This role leads a 20-person professional recruiting team in delivering excellent recruiting services as well as highly qualified candidates in times of high volume and steady-state recruiting.
- Assess & Shape the TA Function: Organize and scale the TA function to meet the company's hypergrowth staffing initiatives. Conduct full audit of TA function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify skills gaps, inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points. Define short/mid/long-term TA strategy and goals and top-grade the function.
- Build Partnerships with business leaders and HR peers, across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community orgs, etc. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms). Assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- TA Roadmap: Analyze market relevance and competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Leverage metrics, data, and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage expectations from executive leadership.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure the company's commitment to Inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Opportunity to transform, scale, and lead a TA function and 20-person team in support of approximately 3,000 annual hires.
- Opportunity to join a $700M market leader during a time of rapid growth & change.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.