About the Role
With the rapid growth of the organization, the HR function is seeking a Head of Total Rewards to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation solutions. As a key member of the HR Leadership team, reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the incoming leader will design, develop, and implement the total rewards philosophy, architecture, and programs that deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience, while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across the enterprise, s/he will drive the efforts to design and implement solutions that will enhance our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. This individual will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a range of compensation initiatives. The Head of Total Rewards must be a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment; is comfortable operating in a constantly evolving, fast-moving, results-oriented organization; and is capable of supporting a diverse associate population of 2,500+ across the multicultural Florida/Georgia region.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals.
- Comp Design & Integration: Partner with the CHRO to lead the development of a fully integrated Compensation Strat Plan. Analyze competitiveness of compensation programs and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s regional growth goals. Execute comprehensive assessment of current broad-based compensation systems.
- Benefits Design & Implementation: Partner with the CHRO, CFO, and other key stakeholders to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits programs. Oversee the design, funding, and administration of all annual benefits projects. Participate in the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners.
- Communications Strategy: Develop and implement a proactive communication plan for the Compensation function that directly supports and drives the strategic direction of the business and holistically delivers a positive employee experience.
- Opportunity to partner with CHRO on the design and transformation of the Total Rewards function.
- Opportunity to join a $700M market leader during a time of rapid growth & change.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.