About the Role
Driven by a strong commercial business, and broad and promising pipeline, our client is experiencing significant growth. As a result, the HR function is seeking a Head of Total Rewards to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation solutions. The Head of Total Rewards will report directly to the Chief Human Resources & Communications Officer. In this high-impact position, you will set the strategy for Total Rewards programs to deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with the ELT, business leaders, and HR peers, you will lead efforts to design and implement solutions, enhancing our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. You will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of Total Rewards initiatives.
- Assess & Shape the Function: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals. Develop and drive the implementation of the required HR technology roadmap required to support the organization’s Total Rewards strategy.
- Comp Design & Integration: Partner with the Head of HR to develop a fully integrated Total Rewards Strategic Plan. Analyze the competitiveness of existing compensation programs and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s global growth goals. Develop and implement a proactive Compensation communication plan to promote employee awareness, understanding, and engagement.
- Benefits Design & Implementation: Partner with the CHRO, CFO, and other key stakeholders to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits programs. Oversee the design, funding, and administration of all annual benefits projects. Participate in the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and partners.
- Executive Compensation: In partnership with the CHRO, ELT, and external consultants, lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive executive comp strategy, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of all equity and cash comp programs. Partner with ELT to develop materials for Compensation Committee meetings, actively engaging with Committee members on all pre/post-Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve the Total Rewards function and partner with CHRO to drive transformation.
- Opportunity to join a $350M+ high-growth biotech company disrupting the metabolic therapy space.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function