About the Role
As a market leader in our industry, our client continues to experience phenomenal growth. As a result, the HR function is seeking a Head of Total Rewards to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation solutions on a global scale. The incoming leader will serve as an HRLT team member and report directly to the SVP/CHRO. In this high-visibility, high-impact position, you set the strategy for compensation programs to deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, you lead efforts to design and implement solutions, enhancing our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. You will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of Total Rewards initiatives.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of the Total Rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals. Develop and drive the implementation of the required HR technology roadmap required to support the organization’s Total Rewards strategy.
- Comp Design & Communication: Partner with the CHRO to develop a fully integrated Global Compensation Strategy. Analyze the competitiveness of compensation programs globally and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s global growth goals. Execute a comprehensive assessment of current broad-based compensation systems, incentive plans, and employee recognition programs. Develop and implement a proactive Compensation communication plan to promote employee awareness, understanding, and engagement.
- Governance & Integration: In support of the company's migration to an “operating company” model, lead the development and implementation of the processes, protocols, and tools required to establish, communicate, and successfully manage Total Rewards consistently across the enterprise. Build an agile and efficient integration framework for future acquisitions.
- Executive Compensation: In partnership with CHRO, the ELT, and external consultants, lead the design and implementation of executive comp strategy, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of all equity and cash comp programs. Partner with ELT to develop materials for Compensation Committee meetings, actively engaging with Comp Committee members on all pre/post-Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve the Total Rewards function; partner with CHRO to drive transformation.
- Opportunity to join a $2B+ publicly traded, high-growth industry leader with over 7,000 employees.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function