About the Role
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Global Vice President of Talent Attraction will be a key strategic partner to the our client's leadership team, developing operational excellence, including integrated scalable programs, as well as mindsets and strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the best talent in the world. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in the technology industry.
- Build Partnerships with ELT, Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, the Recruiting Team, and HR Peers across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community orgs, etc. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms). Assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- Assess/Shape Function & Team: Organize and scale the TA function to meet hiring goals through thorough assessment of the forecasted hires and alignment with current team skills/gaps. Build, engage, and develop the current team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced environment. Set team performance goals & metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure/manage progress
- TA Roadmap, Process & Metrics: Partner with CHRO to analyze market relevance/ competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Proactively identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing. Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Digital Strategy & Recruitment Marketing: Lead the refinement and implementation of the digital strategy that taps into diverse talent channels and cultivates memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure the organization's culture & values are woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve a Global Talent Attraction function and 40+ employees in support of approximately 1000 annual hires, while driving enterprise-wide OKRs.
- Join a publicly traded, global leader in SaaS technology experiencing hypergrowth and new market penetration.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.