This position will drive overall training and development strategy for the company. The ideal candidate will manage a small team and will organize, create and implement learning and development solutions (meetings, events, webinars, modules, etc.) to develop the skills and knowledge of our workforce and franchisees. He/she will coordinate, assess and organize learning and development materials to deploy seamlessly across the organization via a variety of media. The ideal candidate will create and/or modify materials leveraging adult learning techniques in varied mediums. He/she will work cross functionally with executive team to evaluate and understand existing training materials and resources to define a learning & development strategy that will be implemented over the first 12 months.
- Responsible for strategy, content development, and deployment of learning and development curriculum and tools to improve the business / technical acumen of all corporate employees and franchise owners.
- Organize and create a curriculum of training activities and materials for the business around technical effectiveness, sales effectiveness, relationships, leadership & team building.
- Responsible for a substantial financial budget and will drive to ensure budget requirements are maintained
- Create and oversee the management of assignments and commitments within a training calendar.
- Provide oversight and input into on-boarding process and materials
- Measure and track ROI on learning activities and events to ensure department is implementing the most impactful solutions in developing our workforce and franchise community.
- Review and assess current systems for event registration, training records and materials to insure compliant and easy access and use for employees and franchisees.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters in Business Administration or Organizational Development preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant Learning and Development / Training experience
- Instructional design experience required
- Experience in assessing and implementing Learning Management Systems
- Experience in offering training in multiple mediums including but not limited to: instructor led, on-line, video based, podcasts, etc.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders with diverse backgrounds