As the functional HR leader, you will be tasked with shaping the HR roadmap and designing/executing key HR initiatives that support the vision and business objectives, while managing the administration of HR policies, processes, and procedures, driving a culture of performance and positive employee relations, and providing consultative services to management and employees.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field.
• HR certification (e.g. PHR/SHRM-CP) strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in human resources or a related field.
• 1-2 years management experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success working in a geographically dispersed environment.
• Ability to travel overnight on an occasional basis.