Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by a new client, a global rapidly growing and expanding manufacturer of chemicals, plastics and specialty materials, to identify their next Lean Six Sigma Leader. Reporting to the Operations Director for this large facility, this highly visible and critical role will be responsible for executing the CI vision and strategy that engrains LSS skills into the daily working culture. Our client offers the successful LSS Leader promotion potential into more senior CI roles or into operations leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering is a plus-ChE/ME etc)
- 6+ years of Lean and Six Sigma experience preferably in a chemical or plastics manufacturing environment
- Certified Black Belt preferred and/or equivalent Lean Six Sigma experience
- Strong experience coaching, mentoring and promoting CI projects in manufacturing
- Proficient business acumen and strong analytical skills to translate leader’s strategy into executable project execution plans
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/