Manager, Franchise Performance
Blue Rock Search is partnered with Subway, a leading global QSR Franchisor, to identify their next Manager, Franchise Performance. This person will be responsible for partnering with Franchisees to help them improve and achieve success. They will set best practices, coach the team and improve current systems. This critical role comes with many long-term opportunities for further career advancement.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate how the restaurant is performing compared to company policies and procedures, analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
- Review franchisee’s portfolio and have regularly scheduled business reviews to see growth potential and areas of opportunity.
- Coach and counsel franchisees to reach individual store and territory goals.
- Provide guidance to franchisees to grow their business both within the local community in store and though online sales and delivery.
- Build Territory Relations by visiting all assigned restaurants at least quarterly depending on performance level, communicating with franchisees via voicemail, e-mail, territory meetings, individual franchise meetings and written communications.
- Gain respect from franchisees to be recognized as an asset to the business and leader in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3+ years multi-unit restaurant leadership
- Operations and training background
- Chain (Franchise) restaurants, QSR or Full service
- Desire to support multiple business owner’s success
- Works well autonomously
- Problem solver with high standards
- Strong P&L and budget knowledge
- Strong communication, relationship building
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/