Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by one of our top clients, a leading global QSR Franchisor, to identify their next Manager of Global Training Development. The primary responsibility of the Manager will be to oversee all curriculum for Franchisees, Development Agents, Field Consultants, Digital and Headquarters classroom programs by leading a team of Instructional Designers and Developers.
- Lead the curriculum development team to high levels of performance and output to meet the strategic goals of the business. Lead a team of instructional designers and developers to ensure development of internal and field-facing programs. Ensure high quality content is in place for each work stream while ensuring production targets, and group goals are met.
- Ensure the team collaborates with all subject matter experts to design and develop content using a variety of learning approaches such as online, blended, virtual and traditional classroom.
- Partner to develop, schedule and conduct train-the-trainer sessions as needed.
- Lead the curriculum development team in collaborating with function leads and subject matter experts to enhance existing content and training materials on a regular and proactive basis.
- Conduct needs assessments, analysis, and reporting. Understand patterns and trends to identify gaps in training and execution in the field, and methods to correct the training material to achieve better results.
- Maintain new and existing content within the Learning Management System.
Education, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Curriculum Development & Design, Instructional Design or related is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years in instructional design focusing on curriculum design
- Strong ability to develop curriculum and design instructional materials that will engage various audiences and drive changes in behaviors.
- Strong Project Management skills needed to handle multiple project requests at one time.
- Strong analysis skills to assess the impact of training material on the business.
- Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and functionality, blended learning techniques.