The Manager of LAC Regional Operations will be responsible for driving the strategic execution of Operational and Learning & Development programs at the Development Agent level within the region. This person will manage team members with creation and implementation of changes and enhancements in order to properly execute field staff direction and overall operational standards.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team to develop, update and execute programs within the region. Conduct relevant industry research pertinent to role. Write articles for publication to the Field. Manage the implementation of exceptional execution and service throughout the region, particularly at the restaurant level.
- Implement the relevant L&D tools, modules and training programs for Development Agents and Field Staff. Lead development programs in specific areas where DA’s need assistance and performance improvements such as effective evaluations, 3-month marketing plans, franchisee relations, etc), including coaching where not provided through L&D.
- Works closely with Operations and Training staff to drive the implementation of all field execution related material and changes. Provide coaching and support as needed to the DA’s identified, specifically where skill shortages and weaknesses have been identified.
- Oversee and drive all Operations based technology projects in specified region as they relate to Field Operations and Restaurant Operations. Develop, implement & manage specific programs within the Department which are designed to execute all technology-based initiatives at the store level and field level ~ Special Projects as assigned: new programs, products, concepts, etc. Ali2.0 software (Evaluation and Attributes) changes from HQ - Develop and oversee evaluation process and software. Manage the implementation of all evaluation related material and changes. Communicate and train all new initiatives.
- Interdepartmental involvement: strong awareness of each department initiatives. Responsible for determining if Field Ops is Responsible, Accountable, Consulting or Informed (RACI). Attend meetings, taskforces, and committees – communicate to the rest of department. Misc. responsibilities maintained through department: research and maintain Operations based Company programs available to franchisees and field staff. Work with IPC, vendors and DA offices as needed. Work closely with the Global team.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ required years multi-unit restaurant experience (QSR is preferred); Team Management and Field Consultant experience a plus
- Strong communication, training, and customer experience skills necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, investigative ability, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must be Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Ability to travel Up to 50%
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau preferred
- Highly experienced in MS Excel
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/