Blue Rock search has recently partnered with one of our key clients, a leading global QSR franchisor, to identify their next Manager of Testing and Implementation. The Manager of T&I will be responsible for the proper vetting, testing, learning, leading and transfer of materials for implementation of all national launches. This would include all operational testing working with all internal customers as well as some with our outside vendors. This role will execute the process, procedures, and insights review for all operational testing in North America. This would include product / campaign testing, off premise innovations, new concept development and all operations platforms’ initiatives. In this role they will partner with various leaders/functions on establishing the data insight to define all successful test protocols, criteria, and success objectives. Additionally, they will provide an operational complexity assessment of the new elements or procedures. Prioritizing a best-in-class guest experience coupled with operational efficiencies, this individual will closely partner with key cross-functional teams to achieve sales and thru-put objectives. Responsible for the creation and testing of the national roll-out execution strategy. Identifies operational and profit opportunities as part of the business processes, bringing these opportunities forward during T&I testing processes to maximize value for restaurant teams (simplification processes or guest enhancement behaviors). Ensures field operations teams are aligned and informed on the findings and learnings from the test. Drives the improvement of operational systems that impact the innovation pipeline, by identifying processes to ensure agility and profitability based on business needs. Operational experience is crucial for a working knowledge of restaurant 4 walls.
- Responsible for accurate Test Proposition with appropriate and measurable test success criteria. Work directly with Business Sponsors of these tests to ensure the integrity and accurate data collection is maintained. This will include POC (Proof of Concept) / Small Market tests or any other testing that may be required to successfully launch product or initiative.
- Responsible for establishing Testing & Implementation standard operating procedures and ensuring all test are utilizing the set stage gating process. Responsible for prioritizing multiple workstreams in order to meet priority and overlapping deadlines and milestones. Communicating project status and viability for moving forward or reasoning for pause.
- Responsible for working cross functionally on the development of the resources for each test and will be responsible for the training of the appropriate testing partners, and proper 'hands on' monitoring of these tests. Establish and maintain relationships with the field teams, vendors and cross functional teams inside and outside the organization.
- Successful development of tools, training, training aides and recommendations for the rollout strategy. Responsible for working with the commercialization and the Training team to deliver successfully tested and launched propositions. To work with all departments to deliver the proper training and operational resources while managing the stakeholder’s expectations.
- Providing an assessment, complexity rating, and validation report of all testing elements to stakeholders, adapting to fast changing timelines while identifying possible issues that can arise from within the test field and be able to assess and manage the risk factors.
- Visiting various test locations to follow up on procedures and learnings from restaurant teams. Manage the expectations of the stakeholders and communicate the status of the project and success/pitfalls/status to all involved.
- Responsible for demonstrating and leading the values of the organization: Bold, Accountable, Empowered, Fun
Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of overall experience with a mix of restaurant and culinary operations
- Multi-Unit experience
- Have current, working knowledge of the foodservice, food quality procurement, culinary industry
- Have experience working with Restaurant operations systems
- Restaurant equipment knowledge is a big plus
- Strong presentation skills (PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Have relentless drive to improve processes and procedures
- Always operate with a sense of urgency
- Have excellent written and verbal communication/ presentation skills
- Highly detail-orientated and hands-on
- Project Management knowledge to manage multiple workstreams
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search