13 Jan Operations Director
One of our key clients is looking for their first Franchise Operations Director. This casual dining Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will impact the current systems and decision making to help the planning and strategy for the continued long-term growth and profitability of the Franchise. They will be actively involved in leading and supporting new store openings. This critical role is the Franchisors first operations leadership role and comes with many long-term opportunities as the Franchise grows.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 8 plus years leading Franchise Operations.
- 3+ plus years in a multi-unit casual dining leadership role.
- Strong communication, leadership, P&L and budget experience.
- Experience leading every detail of new restaurant openings.
- Motivated and high energy.
- Leading an operations team, training team and the Franchisee relationships.
- The right person will be the long term leader of all national operations.
- Full relocation assistance provided.
- Location in Phoenix, Arizona.