Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by our key client, a leading global QSR franchisor, to identify their next Operations Manager. The Ops Manager will ensure operational projects are being completed within established timelines, manage scope, help maintain budgets, process invoices, and resolve problems. Develop processes and tools that support activities and requirements based on the business’s needs. Prioritize gathering relevant content and communicating updates to the field on programs and procedures being implemented by HQ. Main Ops point of contact for changes that fall within the four walls of the restaurant.
- Develop standards, processes and procedures to improve Operational Excellence by becoming the Subject Matter Expert on all things Restaurants, Guest Experience, LTOs, Guest Service, Franchisee Profitability, Food Safety, Food and Non-Food Products, and Beverages. Actively research and identify new opportunities to update current procedures by understanding the best industry practices and applying them within the restaurants.
- Manage programs that directly impact Franchisees, Guest Experience and Brand Standards by collaborating with Food Safety, Transformation, Procurement, Training, and Marketing Teams to optimize profitability, guest service, food safety, cleanliness, products (i.e. chemicals) and standards within the restaurant.
- Actively support and weigh in on testing new products and learning with the Testing and Culinary Team. Collaborate and work directly with Testing, Culinary, Training, Off-Premise and Marketing to actively understand and define how Franchisee will be impacted.
- Collaborate with teams that manage Restaurant Excellence Visits, Business Intelligence, and Guest Experience programs to identify gaps and provide insights on how the Ops team should update policies, procedures, standards, and training.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of overall experience in QSR operations multi-unit leadership
- Strong understanding of what happens within the 4 walls of the restaurants (cooking processes, drive-thru, online ordering, etc)
- Experience creating new programs and initiatives, improving existing programs and initiatives and pushing out to the field
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Zoom and Teams conferencing platforms
- Knowledge of organization and how each department interacts with each other.
- Always operate with a sense of urgency
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Highly detail-orientated and hands-on
- Work well with people and have the ability to multi-task
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/