18 Sep President
Our client is seeking an experienced leader that possesses a hands-on and decisive operating style coupled with an established track record as an impact player. Must be a proven leader in delivering system-wide growth and setting and implementing a strategic vision with experience in B2B and B2C models. The ideal candidate for this role will successfully assess current state and then set and implement strategies that will positively impact, Franchisee/Franchisor relations, EBITDA and operational improvements that can be implemented system wide.
- Ideally, this executive should bring operational expertise and possess a successful track record with proven results in the franchised multi-unit retail services industry.
- Must have 7-10 years of corporate managerial experience in a franchised, multi-unit environment
- Must be able to articulate specific contributions that they have made that have directly resulted in financial success/growth for a brand, specifically in franchisee sales and development areas. This also includes ability to articulate positive track record of impact in system sales, unit count growth, and/or EBITDA.
- Must have validation and recorded track record of success in the financial metrics above.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, work independently in a small corporate team environment, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Must embrace the idea of “rolling up your sleeves” and working in a growing entrepreneurial brand environment, including direct day-to-day interaction with staff, Board members and individual franchisees.
- Needs ability to work within a 100% franchised or Licensee system and be able to motivate and encourage and alter behaviors franchisees and through effective personality traits and personal and business credibility
Must embrace the concept and have the ability to build improved systems and processes to support system operations of a brand that has been working within models (Franchised and Licensed) for years.