04 Nov Principal Learning & Org Development Consultant
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, the Principal Learning and Organization Development Consultant will have deep experience in the areas of Learning & Development and performance management. You will design, develop and deliver a wide variety of programs and initiatives that support the growth and development of the organizations most valuable resource, people! This is a white paper opportunity where you will have the opportunity to be innovative, creative, and build all programs starting with a blank slate.
- Create innovative learning experiences using a variety of tools including multi-media, learning communities, support infrastructure and multi-day workshops. Topics include: Manager Effectiveness; Managing Complexity; Influencing; Goal Setting; Giving Feedback
- Facilitate learning programs and team interventions for individual contributors through executives
- Assess individual, team and organization development needs by working with People Business Partners (PBPs) and Leaders.
- Create impactful and scalable solutions that tie to relevant business results
- Demonstrate effective communication, executive presence, and questioning skills applicable to various learning styles and audiences
- Build trust-based relationships with leaders across the organization supporting a leader-influenced approach to learning and development
- Support the creation of standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data driven approach when evaluating effectiveness
- Plan and execute programs utilizing project management principles and processes. Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and with attention to quality
- Provide consultation and services to business leaders for ad hoc organizational development needs
- Operate and engage with extreme integrity and high work ethic.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Ph.D a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
- 8+ years of experience creating and delivering talent and learning development programs
- Experience building trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to empathize and communicate with managers and leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills