Blue Rock Search is partnered with Subway to identify their next Procurement Analyst. This integral role supports the Marketing & Corporate Services teams to identify, evaluate, and maintain a vendor network to support all of the business needs. To achieve success, the Analyst must develop highly productive relationships with Marketing & Corporate Services Senior leaders and key stakeholders. They will need to leverage tools such as spend analytics, market intelligence, and existing vendor agreements to build and maintain a pipeline of sourcing opportunities within the category. The Procurement Analyst creates Purchase orders, conducts data analysis, administers NDA’s & kicks off contracts requests within the organization.
- Provides analytical support during each of the procurement steps including, but not limited to, manual purchase order issuance, invoice processing, supplier market analysis, supplier assessment, and comparative bid analysis.
- Collect, prepare and interpret data for business decisions and strategy development. Prepare spend and savings analysis based on sourcing initiatives.
- Analytical support for sourcing projects. Prepare presentations, collect information and material for communication.
- Evaluate and quantify the current state of vendors, contracts and costs. Identify opportunities to better leverage existing vendors and reduce costs by renegotiating existing terms and/or seek alternative suppliers.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years experience with strategic sourcing, finance, supply chain, or marketing.
- Analytical and quantitative skills, project management and Excel skills.
- Ability to build strategic working relationships in order to facilitate agreement with internal partners.
- Excellent Verbal, Written and Communicative skills.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/