Work closely with Franchisees and Market Operations team to strategically grow restaurant count and restaurant financial strength through profitable restaurant development. Be responsible for new store signing and relocations in their assigned territory, working closely with Market Operations and HQ development teams supporting and executing the market plans in their designated region. Play a key role in consolidation goal of three store average per franchisee with a strong focus growing existing and new Multi-Unit Operator portfolios.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading point of contact for development of new locations and relocations as the expert in assigned territory.
- Build relationships with single unit and MUO franchisees who are qualified to grow to influence and support their development goals.
- Develop plan in place in conjunction with operations to drive smart development.
- Perform market research utilizing existing tools and other in market analysis to review and present real estate sites to leadership for review.
- Demonstrate strong ability to negotiate, conduct financial analysis, legal reviews.
- Report and lead net store growth tracking with responsibility for review, analysis and closing process in assigned territory.
- Provide tracking, reporting, forecasting and risk assessment of pipeline new store and relocations.
- Provide AOP input for new stores/relocations working with Director's of Franchise Performance, BDM's and Franchising.
- Deliver presentations for site review committee to gain approval for proposed new restaurants.
- Organize and present leadership market tours utilizing market planning resources at HQ.
- 2+ years’ experience in QSR real estate or retail real estate.
- Knowledge of market planning, real estate selection, franchising and leasing.
- Operations experience would be a plus.
- Experience working with Franchisees preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a cross functional manner.
- Site Zeuss, CRM's, Tango and other platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, sales analysis, consumer insights and brand management.
- Bachelor’s degree.