About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President Human Resources (i.e. Global Head of HR), the Regional HR Manager (US Operations) supports business leaders on the development and implementation of HR policies & programs and drives HR strategy execution, inclusive of talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, employee relations, and HR communications. While this position will not directly support global operations, the incoming Regional HRM will lead HR for all US operations and serve as a key member and contributor of the Global Leadership Team.
- TA Strategy & Execution: Design and launch a TA roadmap that can quickly ramp and scale to meet business needs. Imbed DE&I philosophy in all Talent Acquisition activities. Partner with hiring managers and external partners to ensure an efficient and timely hiring process, and relevant recruitment strategy, for all roles.
- HR Functional Assessment & Planning: Partner with VP HR, Senior Director of Operations (Hopkinsville GM), and cross-functional peers to define HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools, and talent. Roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements required to achieve the company’s financial goals and objectives and enable future business growth.
- Training, Development & Coaching: Partner with the VP HR and Senior Director Operations to design and operationalize a learning philosophy and strategy. Leverage technology and other learning channels to deliver timely, relevant, and impactful, learning experiences. Coach leaders in the execution of their people management responsibilities to build capability and effectiveness. Establish processes, policies, and programs that promote a culture of engagement and commitment.
- KPIs & Scorecards: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with business leaders and floor supervisors. Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Opportunity to shape & lead the US HR function and partner with VP HR on global transformation.
- Opportunity to join a $1.5B+ high-growth, global industry leader
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader organization.